Summer Fling
When I was first introduced to the concept or idea of treating this (note: the term encompasses more than what was discussed at 84c) as a "summer fling" my head shook. It shook hard. At the time, it felt as though the idea was proposturous, so I made my challenge that night. The irony of it all is that since then, after talking about it with him, I realized that when it comes down to it, he's not going to let go as easily as he says. If the effort is made, he'll commit and do his part no matter where he is. I on the other hand, can not say the same. He claimed in theory, but he may not act in reality. On the flip side, I'm not even sure I can or will do what I argued for that night. Perhaps it's different since our involvement intensity is different, but deep down inside, when I walked out tonite, it was kinda like a glimpse of what things would be...back to normal i guess? or back to the way it was prior to everything that happened in the summer. How hypocritical of me to claim one thing and not pull through and do it. Maybe it's even better to say it and not do it, as opposed to not saying it and doing it. I'm selfish. I want to see the result. Will it be more? Can it be more? or will it turn out to be great, but just in another way? I don't know yet, but if things stay the way they are now, this will be a summer fling all right. Come September, it won't be the same. Maybe it's best for everyone this way...


1 Comments:
glad you understand~ i want it, but i can only take so much from pplz sometimes~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home