Saturday, January 27, 2007

A Fine Line

It's a fine line. I'm at home for the weekend. It's only been 2 weeks, but things seem to have changed - drastically. I didn't realize the severity of it until tonight. There comes a point in life when you're just too old to take care of yourself, and you need help. The need is there, and it's obvious - but only to the people around you. I wish there was some way of collaboration, but it doesn't seem like there is. There's a fine line between doing what you know, or are almost certain, is the best for the other person, but against their own will and allowing them to be free in the making of their own decisions. How do you make the call? Can you make the call? I'm torn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home