Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Balanced

(don't I feel pro for being able to do put in images. lol. *winks* )

Some say that if you stick to the same one thing and never try anything else, you'll never know what you're missing and if there's something better out there. They have a point. It's not applicable in all circumstances, but in theory, yes. So here's something you might not know about me (clearly efufu just realized as of yesterday). I am capable of listening to the same song over and over and seriously over again. Yes, the same song. So the first two songs: La La La Means I love you, and You and I both have officially been on replay for a full 24 hours (I got the second one 12 hrs later, so one's been playing longer). Anyways, after carefully thinking about the negatives of sticking to one thing, and not trying 'other' things out, I decided that instead of being so absorbed in the one or two things that I'm comfortable with, I'm learning to take one step further - to be willing to experience something new, and to live with the right balance. Too much of anything is usually not good. Same thing here. Too much secular (whether I like because of just the beat/rythm or not) has an impact. Lyrics, for example, become drilled into your subconscious and before you know it, you'll be sitting there wondering why you're feeling or thinking a certain way. Trace back and you might find the answer in your choice of lifestyle. So I've edited my 'current playlist' (i with i had my ipod, but i don't which is why i'm using media player instead. sorry nevin!). This 15 song playlist will be subject to change (ie. Christmas songs) when I get my hands on something good, but I think as of now, it's a fairly good balance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh spams. I am proud of you - all about stepping one foot outside the box - a little. and for goodness sakes - giving a rest to MY EARS!! hahaha.

perhaps I should learn to stick to one thing. Talk about polar opposites :D har.

la la la la la la..... AIYA!

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home