T-10hrs
Just finished packing up stuff for calgary. Clearly, I'm not into using my head cuz i always overpack. I've got a little 'huffalump' toy in my camera bag with me that's for my new baby cousin. She's gonna have the little beany baby sized one, and i'm gonna have a normal plush sized beany. One for both of us princesses in the family. teehee. can't wait for her to grow up. just a couple years and she'll be running all around. it's just not the same when you're with little kids these days. now that the PTP procedures are in play, giving a kid even just a hug is frowned upon, if not prohibited. ooh. this'll be the first time i spent a consistent amount of time with a newborn actually. i wonder if i'll even be able to handle the constant crying. hahaha. oh, it's motherhood prep. lols.
So at dinner tonite, we were watching a documentary of sorts on 9/11. And for some odd reason, it got me thinking about airplanes, and life, and how in the matter of a few seconds, everything can change. I found myself asking "If soemething were to happen to me tomorrow while I'm on the plane to calgary...would I regret not telling certain people how much they mean to me and how much I care and love them? I felt my heart tug a little as I was thinking. If I were to never see this person again, and I had never mustered up enough courage to really tell them how I felt when I could have, would I not have these feelings of pain, fear, and regret? could imagining this type of scenario be one way for you and I to figure out how much certain people mean to us in our lives? argh. again, why do we have to wait for these things to happen, or for our minds to think of these types of situations, before we realize how precious the people and things around us really are.
Pardon the incoherency and rough grammar. I can barely keep my eyes open as I type. It's been some fun times at VBS this year. lots of fun indeed. These next 2 weeks though, I'll probably be trying to reorganize my life and thoughts. Maybe this'll be a glimpse of what our relationship will be like when September comes. ..
So at dinner tonite, we were watching a documentary of sorts on 9/11. And for some odd reason, it got me thinking about airplanes, and life, and how in the matter of a few seconds, everything can change. I found myself asking "If soemething were to happen to me tomorrow while I'm on the plane to calgary...would I regret not telling certain people how much they mean to me and how much I care and love them? I felt my heart tug a little as I was thinking. If I were to never see this person again, and I had never mustered up enough courage to really tell them how I felt when I could have, would I not have these feelings of pain, fear, and regret? could imagining this type of scenario be one way for you and I to figure out how much certain people mean to us in our lives? argh. again, why do we have to wait for these things to happen, or for our minds to think of these types of situations, before we realize how precious the people and things around us really are.
Pardon the incoherency and rough grammar. I can barely keep my eyes open as I type. It's been some fun times at VBS this year. lots of fun indeed. These next 2 weeks though, I'll probably be trying to reorganize my life and thoughts. Maybe this'll be a glimpse of what our relationship will be like when September comes. ..


1 Comments:
i guess this is my official entrance into your world. Sorry it's taken so long, i've been doin' the me thing. My bad. anyway, i always figure you'll understand me since i do end up explaining it to you. thanks for listening and being a person i can explain myself to. take care, i hope you find rest in calgary~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home